- May 4, 2013 – Carter West joins 600 men in high heels in support of victims of domestic violence and sexual assault at WEAVE’s 3rd Annual Walk a Mile in Her Shoes.
- May 2, 2013 – Carter West launches a boutique transactional law practice.
- January 30, 2013 – Ashley West raises over $130,000 for WEAVE to launch WEAVE Legal, a program dedicated to providing low bono legal services to victims of domestic violence.
- October 25, 2012 – The Unity Bar and Women Lawyers’ of Sacramento recognized Ashley with the Outstanding Community Service Award.
- September 13, 2012 – The Recorder named Ashley West one of forty Women Leaders in Law in the State of California.
- December 9, 2010 – WEAVE elects Ashley West to a third term as President and Chair of the Board for 2011.
- April 27, 2010 – Ashley West is one of Sacramento’s Top 40 business leaders under 40, according to the Sacramento Business Journal.
- Stand Up Placer
- Sacramento Entrepreneurship Academy